Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just a wee something on the side




So with all the crafting I've been up to lately, I have decided to put some items up for sale - exciting!

so heres a wee launch for


I'm one crafty Mum that loves to create unique items for myself & my children.
People asked me to start creating items for them - I accepted and became Flat Tack

Flat Tack is here to offer you unique handmade items made from the ♥.

Selling locally at markets or if theres something you see and must have, then buying online is also an option - just flick me a message.

Unique Crafty & Handmade Items

- Bags
- Nappy Wallets
- Girls Tops & Dresses
- Unique Accessories
- Aprons

Office Items
- Book Covers
- Fabric Pin/Thumb Tacks
- Fabric Magnets

Craft Notions
- Stitch Markers
- Pin Cushions
- Crafty Bits & Bobs Holder - perfect in your knitting bag to hold the odds and ends

& hopefully the odd Tutorial ♥

But with becoming addicted to the art of sewing and as i learn i hope to pass on tips, tricks and tutorials i find helpful. I'm also here to inspire and motivate you as a fellow crafter.

Stop by, say hi and i hope you 'like' being inspired with Flat Tack via a facebook page (of course right!) and I've added a page on my blog.

Much love

Sam xx

oh and heres a few pics of my latest sewing successes







Share

No comments: