Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sewing: Todays Creations

Its been a busy day here as between the chores of running solo, i've been creating some new items for {Flat Tack}.
The more I draft in my design book the more i want to transform my ideas and patterns into garments & accessories, so to sit down at the end of the day with two new patterns born is so rewarding.

Firstly the Nappy Wallet - now as a Mum there comes a time where you find carrying the nappy bag out for quick trips is a touch of an over kill when all you seem to be using is the essentials.  I've been carrying them in a wet bag but think this wallet has just a touch more class.
Perfect to just slip in your bag as you pop out for a quick trip.




and secondly today I designed this Satchel Bag to the fabric - the flowers actually have silver outlining that the camera hasn't shown  & i love it! (hence putting the rest back into stash to become a A-line skirt at this stage )  The straps a great length to cross over from shoulder to hip and it fits a a4 book or two fine.



So theres my busy day ... how did you fill yours?






No comments: