Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

Okay so this is a long post if i sat down and wrote all thats in my head & its interesting timing as Mark said we should sit down and put another dream board together, but I don't have the time for that at the moment so heres just a wee something from my page who am i?:


(Also lets face it at the moment all i have to do is look around me and i'm where i want to be)


. . . . I aspire to . . . .



- Be Myself - Happy, Loved, and full of life.


- Be the best mum i can and teach my children the basics, while supporting them to be themselves.


- Learn the art of photography - to be the one behind the lens capturing the beauty in a picture forever.


- Always see that the highs of life are just around the corner, no matter how low i may be feeling.


- Let nature support me, as my family and i work with it to create gardens of self sufficiency with happy healthy lives.


-Love others as they love me, and show people the thanks they deserve.


- Smile daily and be thankful for the road i have walked thus far, in my path of life.

No comments: