Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 06- Favorite Superhero and Why

I'm not one to follow superheros - not sure if thats a girl thing or not?

But when i think of superheros the first one that come to mind would be Superman.




  Maybe it has more to do with watching the 1990 series of The New Adventures of Superman, Clark Kent (Dean Kane) & Louis Lane (Teri Hatcher), rather then superman himself.

In general though i do like that superheros help out the general population, coz lets face it life does get challenging and to think that maybe a super hero would turn up and help out in times of need is a tad reassuring right? (crazy to think as well but lets not talk about that) - and I for one know that I do have real superheros in my life ... my friends & family.  It sure is amazing how at times they show up when things get tough & for that i love each and every one of them, they may never know just how much it means to me. ... and you never know some of them may lead double lives haha!


No comments: