Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 14- A picture of you and your family

Family ... well theres a word that sits close to my heart ... with Christmas coming up I really can't wait to catch up with the 'Blakes' my Mums, mums blood line - i haven't been to their Christmas gathering for years and i'm really looking forward to it as i have my own children to watch run around with the next generation of relies as I used to. 
 Its really hard though when you marry as all of a sudden your family doubles + you create one of your own, this Christmas my sister in law is back from the UK and i'd love to have my children spend Christmas with their auntie but we can't be everywhere ... i'm sure i'm not the only one that feels pulls


Okay ... so heres some photos ... BIG family photos! 
... all of the family @ our wedding a few years ago now

Brown / Riddick Family - My Dads Bloodline


Blake / Fowler  Family - My Mums Bloodline

and the family I Married into:


Hasler Family (Marks Mums side)


Goodin Family (Marks Dads side)


and i can't resist adding this family picture again from my sisters wedding:



I do love family pictures ... am hoping to get my sister to take some of my family at the beach when she is up at Easter 2011 

No comments: