Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.

I always have goals in my head but very seldom do i write them down (i should i know!) So heres this months:

  • Weed the gardens after the spring weed growth (then hopefully keep on top of them)
  • Provide my Husband with a 30th to remember - should be easy as we can hardly forget when the pizza oven was constructed
  • Start on my Santa Sewing list - This year i'm going back to basics with our family Christmas and making it 'Home Made' ... nothing like gifts constructed with love and thought - i hope to teach my children that Christmas is not commercial but about Family - making time to catchup with those whom you seldom see,
  • Try (i say try as its a big task for me) and sort out the office ... if i'm brave i'll take a before picture
  • Complete the 30 posts of me :) (yes you'll find there may be two or three per day now as i'm behind ;) )


No comments: