Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you




The last biggest personal impact was the birth of my second child Rebecca, I love being a mum with my complete heart and then some if it was there to give them. 

Life has certainly changed since I added such a responsibility, but not a day has come where I've regretted it.  Passing on the traditions and values Mark and I both hold close from the teachings we've been given are endless and priceless.  Watching our children grow fills me with true admiration for my own parents - respect over the decisions i never understood and understanding as to all the small things that didn't make me think twice at the time.

My children teach me something everyday (well on the days i'm open to learn from them). From the simple things like patience to helping me stop and open my eyes to just how amazing they are.

Of-course theres a part of me that misses independence and the freedom you have without the additions but it just makes the nights you get a break even more worth it.

With our kids came another impact on our life - we moved rural! and i love it ... - the open views of the mountain and sea
- the friendliness of the community
- the interactions our children have with the surrounding animals and nature
theres actually not much i miss about living in town at all one year after the big move.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww .. love this post .. and love the photo of the girls at the beach
.. thanks for sharing :-)