Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 16- Another picture of yourself



Me on our wedding day (obviously?) @ Pukekura Park
... I love the way the dress sits in this photo...

I had my dress custom made by my Great Aunty Joan - so i never went though the experience of dress shopping with my mother.  But it was all that i wanted it to be - Silver skirt with silver lace over white panel & halter top .... every bride has the right to feel like a princess & it was an amazing day!

I still can't rate our photographers - Roger & Bob from Freezeframe Fhotographics
highly enough - we were one of their earlier weddings they covered and they are an amazing team! ... always making sure the small details were sorted (down to the chain on my necklace!!) We had our photos before we said 'I do' and it was great to settle the nerves.

No comments: