Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

So my music i listen to huh?

Its rather varied from relaxation music or the radio to Pink Floyd or whatever Techno Mark has on, in that matter we also listen to a lot of children's rhymes and music, but me if i had my choice - I love John Mayer and he has a song for every mood ... even a Christmas song I found this morning (tis the season) - but one of his that sits above the rest is Comfortable ... actually i've only just changed the CD in the car to one thats not Mayer (or has him on it) since a close friend brought me his CD last Christmas.



Yesterday i took a liking to this song:




Firework by Katy Perry ... yes thanks to finding via MSN that a good friend was listening to it, i googled it found this clip and got hooked - such a great mood lifting song, not to mention the kids love dancing to it ;) 


Heres the last mood lifting song i came across:





Something in the water by Brooke Fraser ... nothing like a good song to sing along to really.


When i'm sad or down quite often i find this slip into my head 





Evanescence - My Immortal ... i quite often find watching this clip can get tears flowing.


But as a sum up ... I'd listen to anything, i'm not fussy with music just certainly have favorites - those strong lyric'd sing along ones ;)

  

No comments: