Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blogtober Confession #1

OK so i missed a day already in Blogtober ...

the night just slipped away on me ... As Tuesday night is Knitting night and it was at mine last night, Mark had his first night shift on the Maze Planter, the final of Outrageous Fortune was on and of course i couldn't put my needles down - no excuses just what happened.

So anyway moving on from there .... I've decided that I'm going to run a wee competition during Blogtoberfest .... not too sure what it may include yet but it will be some type of crafty goodness to send out to someone .. off to surf some blogs and fill my head with new ideas - I'll be back to post again later.

Photos - for Amy ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW theyv grown soo much, especially becca!! sitting up an all!! miss yas heaps xoxo

Sam said...

we Miss you too Amy xxx