Saturday, October 10, 2009

Crafty Saturday

So this afternoon I spent some time with some lovely friends of mine - the craft of the hour was yarn and dying yarn for our TNN Naki swap ... all i can say is that there is some lovely yarn being made and dyed for this swap - what a lucky bunch of ladies we are! ... and the due date is slowly rolling around - 27th October -- but mines ready to go so its going to be a wee wait for me.

Heres the yarn i've done - anyone wanna guess the Kiwiana theme for it?








There's plenty of crafty things to do while i wait though - I've set a deadline of next Saturday to get Emmas Summer dress done by - and I'm half way through the knitted bodice so it should be a goal that will be easily obtained. ... and on that not I'm going to get back to it - i must have spent to long scrolling though Rav - add that to surfing Blogtober blogs tonight making my Eyes are 'screen tired'

No comments: