Sunday, October 25, 2009

Have you noticed?

There's been a slight transformation here today @ Sam's Snippets

Yes ... I've spent the afternoon learning about HTML and how to change it to what i want - well almost i still can't figure out how to stretch the background i made to the whole page - no biggy though.

So needless to say how pleased i am that instead of the skinny news bulletin we now have a fatter column i can fit more in (so you don't have to scroll as far to hit the bottom either ... and if you do scroll down you'll find a new Quote of the month also added today.

As for the week ahead i plan to finish the Brag book that will be given away to one of my lucky followers at the end of the month (so there's still time to get in to win) - Remember to check back in to see if you've won and of course to see what crafty business I've been up to. This week will also see the reveal of the Naki 'Kiwiana' Yarn Swap! i can't wait to see all the yarny goodness the group has been creating! I also need to get on to creating for my next TNN yarn swap - this time though i can't share much at all on the journey sorry (i may have to later next month if I'm just busting with excitement!)

any who with such a crafty week ahead and another day off tomorrow i should get some sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great Sam!

Sam said...

thanks (took me long enough!!)

Jo's Place said...

Looks fantastic, I need to do this too.